For the last run of the year, the GCCG’s new Welsh area representative, Jayne, orgainised a scenic drive around the Brecon Beacons. The run started off just in Wales in Chepstow and despite the appalling rain several hardy souls turned up. Most of the cars were more modern classics including a 1972 Ford Cortina Mark III 1300 all the way from Solihull, but a 1962 Alvis braved the weather and drove over from London. It rained very hard but it added to the challenge of driving on the twisty hilly Welsh roads. The river Wye had burst its banks on many instances and was a raging torrent. It was a dramatic end to a varied year for the GCCG.
- The Gay Directory, , News, 0
Where? Altitude 360, Millbank Tower, London SW1P 4QP When? Thursday 2 June; 7.00pm – 10.30pm This summer, HIV and...
- The Gay Directory, , News, Pride, 0
Trevor Edwards, has been recruited onto the Pride in Brighton & Hove team as Parade and Messaging Project Officer....
- Jennie Otani reviewed EcoCircuitos Panama
Excellent company. Recently I booked a trip with this company and we loved it! Excellent and frien... Read more
- Mustafa Korkmaz reviewed Istanbul Gay Guide – Bars, Clubs, Saunas, Turkish Baths, Hotels and More
The only up-to-date gay guide of Istanbul being published by local LGBT community. Any cahnges are u... Read more
- Claire Mclaughlin reviewed Pride Sheffield
Amazing day out
- Joe reviewed Gay Lesbian Directory
This directory was a very useful resource for finding businesses in my area. Also, it's easy to use.... Read more
- Matt reviewed Pride Sheffield
Its a shame to say it but it wasn't very good this year. the price of the drinks were too high and t... Read more
- GMFA calls for better sex education after surveying 9000 gay men about sex and risk.
- This World AIDS Day NAT sets out to tackle HIV fake news
- PM and party leaders united against HIV stigma ahead of World AIDS Day
- Pluralsight One To Host Utah’s First-Ever Hour of Code Workshop For LGBTQ+ Youth at Encircle’s IGNITE Summit
- Istanbul Pride Travel