Gaborsky Law Office, LLC is a criminal defense law firm. Criminal defense is all we do. If you Read more [...]
Place Category: Finance & Legal
So you think you might want to work with Sharon?
Here’s what to expect:
- A free initial phone or Skype consultation. ALL information is confidential. We keep all client information private.
- We will discuss your goals, current financial situation, what makes you worry at night, what kind of help you are looking for and need.
- If we both feel like we are a good match, then we will request a list of items for a complete financial review.
- I will have you complete a budget analysis (see the downloadable sheets on the website!)
- I will then do a gap analysis for you. Can you reach your goals? When? How?
Let us help you get your ducks in a row!
What we do and why us?
- Silver Key Wealth Management provides ongoing investment management services as well as investment consultation.
- LPL Financial has been selected by Sharon Herman and Silver Key Wealth Management, LLC as the primary custodian for our client’s assets. Having LPL Financial as custodian for client assets allows us access to comprehensive services to help us serve our clients.
- We never take custody of client assets, nor do we have full power of attorney over our client’s accounts, instead we have a limited power of attorney to trade and make client approved changes. We serve as a fiduciary advisor on our client’s accounts, meaning we strive to do what is in the best interest of the client.
- Using LPL Financial as primary custodian, Silver Key Wealth Management has access to a wide range of products and support to help investors reach their financial goals, including:
- Full range of investment strategies and trading services
- Wealth management services
- Technology and service support
- Safeguards designed to protect assets
- Strict ethical business practices
Our primary goal as your financial advisor is to provide objective, unbiased investment advice and select investments that will strive to maximize your expected return with the least amount of risk. In making the investment selections in your portfolio, we take into consideration your risk tolerance, investment time horizon, investment costs, cash withdrawals from your portfolio, taxes and other individual factors.
Our portfolios are designed for long term investors. We do not believe that anyone can consistently “outsmart” the market. Research suggests that market timing only accounts for a small amount of a portfolio’s returns. This however, does not mean that your portfolio will be “buy and ignore”. Sometimes, economic conditions and changes dictate portfolio adjustments. We endorse a “buy and monitor” approach. When these events happen, we will adjust your account accordingly with new investment opportunities.
Our search criteria for investments factors things like number of holdingsfundamental analysis, industry exposure, number of holdings, the investment’s management team and volatility.
Asset allocation is critical in having a healthy portfolio. Your asset allocation will vary depending on current market conditions. Depending on your individual goals, risk tolerance and other factors, your portfolio may consist of equities, bonds, cash, and alternative asset classes.
Reports and Other Services
Aside from the ongoing review and monitoring of your investments, Silver Key Wealth Management provides you with:
24/7 Online Account Access with Account View
Monthly Market Updates
Quarterly Performance Reports
Quarterly Account Holdings Reports
Ongoing Useful Reminders to Help You Stay on Track
End of Year Tax Loss Harvesting
Ongoing Account Reviews
Financial Planning Guidance
Silver Key Wealth Management generally requires a minimum of a $200,000 combined account value to open and maintain a managed account(s). This account minimum may be waived at the discretion of the Firm. Silver Key Wealth Management allows the accounts for members of the same household to be combined for fee paying purposes.