The Manx Rainbow Foundation is a charity set up to support and help the isle of man’s Read more [...]
Place Category: Community
Lancashire LGBT is a registered charity working across Lancashire for Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender (LGB and/or T) people.
Our aim is to support LGB and/or T people in Lancashire to be happier, healthier and well connected.
Our overall objectives are:
1. Supporting LGB and/or T people:
2. Building Partnerships and Creating Allies and Champions
3. Improving the Quality of Support Delivered to LGB and/or T People
Our work includes the following activities:
- Providing a Helpline and Information service
- Delivering social and support opportunities for LGB&T people
- Supporting organisations to reduce the barriers that LGB and/or T people experience when accessing services
- Influencing decision making to ensure that the voices of LGB and/or T people are amplified and acted on
- Delivering key research projects that underpin the need for policy change
- Raising awareness of the needs of LGB&T people by delivering training