Have you got a news story for us?
The Gay Directory wants hear all your LGBT interest stories, press releases, special nights and other news so we can share it with the nation. Read through our guidelines below:
What do we want?
- Stories of interest to lesbian, gay, bi-sexual or trans readers.
- All submissions must be in the 3rd person
- Stories and information about your local gay scene/town.
- Community news.
- Special events and Pride details.
- Photos, posters or logos to illustrate your story.
All submissions must be your own work, well written with no spelling mistakes and quoting sources where appropriate.
What don’t we want?
- Old news.
- Product launches (unless of direct interest to LGBT readers).
- Writing in the first person, (no I’s, we’s, our’s)
We don’t guarantee to include all submissions but if you stick to the guidelines above you should see your news online in no time!
Please email your press release to email@example.com or use the contact form below.
To send us a press release or a news tip please use firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the fastest way to get in touch with us as your email will be copied to the whole of the editorial team.